Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My new baby camera.

I finally got my Giftcard from Sears for the defective camera I sent back. This isn't the one I wanted but the next step up. So far I am VERY happy with it. It has all the toys options that the GE had plus some. So far my favorite option is the Backlight, so many times people/subjects turn out to be shades dark because of a poorly lit room. Now I do not have to worry about it. I was playing with it last night using first my foot as the subject then, under my bed lol. My foot got to use the backlight option as I was holding my foot up in front of the ceiling light, under the bed was the night mode. I did both of them without the correct option first and then with the correct option. Lemme tell you, there is a HUGE difference and I no longer grumble about the fact that although the web said they had 3 of the ones I wanted and the store said they had none. Happy days indeed lol.

No comments: